Who We Are:
All Voting is Local (All Voting) launched in 2018 with a vision to build a democracy that works for us ALL. We fight to dismantle barriers to the ballot well before the next election, so that every voter can cast a ballot that counts.
About the Role:
All Voting seeks a Creative Director who will be responsible for managing its visual brand and style. The person hired for this role will be focused on supervising and creating fresh, engaging and innovative branded media (video, graphics, audio) and other assets and products in support of the organization’s goals.
This role is considered a temporary, full-time role ending on January 31, 2023.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead bold, innovative creative projects that resonate with and mobilize All Voting is Local’s target audiences and advance All Voting’s goals and strategies.
- Lead in the creation of all media, including video, graphics, audio, reports, assets for paid digital campaigns, materials for events and programs, and all other creative assignments that align with the organization’s goals.
- Supervise creative consultants as they produce communications projects, including video, graphics, audio, reports, assets for paid digital campaigns, materials for events and programs, and all other creative assignments that align with the organization’s goals.
- Collaborate closely with team members in the Communications, Campaign and Strategy, and Data departments; consultants across the organization; and with external partners to ensure that projects are aligned with strategic priorities and completed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all creative projects are aligned with All Voting’s messaging, strategies, brand, and tone of voice.
- Work at the supervision of the Managing Director of Communications and with close coordination with All Voting’s digital team to develop and execute a strategy to expand All Voting’s visual content to grow and maintain key audiences.
- Update All Voting’s brand guidelines, as needed.
What You Will Bring:
- 8-10 years of experience in designing video, graphics, print, and audio assets.
- 2-3 years of management experience.
- Experience managing vendors, consultants, and deadlines across multiple project areas on both long-term and in rapid-response situations.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex topics into visually dynamic content that resonates and mobilizes target audiences.
- Experience managing and/or developing an organizational brand and related assets, and training others in the brand style and guidelines.
- Experience collaborating across departments, as well as with external partners.
Reports to: Managing Director of Communications
What We Offer:
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, and generous personal leave and vacation time. Employees can also take advantage of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) and a retirement savings account.
Salary Range: $113,535 – $133,257
Location: This position is currently 100% remote, but staff residing in the D.C. area may be asked to return to an office at a later date, in accordance with health policies as determined by All Voting.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter stating why you are applying to All Voting and how this role fits in with your aspirations.
Our Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
All Voting is Local is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.