Who We Are:
All Voting is Local (All Voting) launched in 2018 with a vision to build a democracy that works for us ALL. We fight to dismantle barriers to the ballot well before the next election, so that every voter can cast a ballot that counts.
About the Role:
All Voting seeks a Senior Executive Manager who will be responsible for supporting the National Leadership Team and running the day-to- day of the executive office. The person hired for this role will be focused on managing schedules, digital event management, and other administrative duties to support the executive team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule all formal and informal board meetings in addition to gathering prep materials and distributing them to board members before each meeting.
- Provide strategic management and oversight of the NLT’s schedule, make determinations on scheduling priorities, and provide support on preparation for and follow-up from meetings, including note-taking.
- Manage administrative support for NLT member travel and logistics.
- Assist in managing credit card receipts and expense reports for the Executive Director/Office.
- Ensure that meetings, deadlines, presentations, and other duties of the NLT are carried out seamlessly.
- Assist in the coordination of the interview and hiring process of the organization.
- Assist in the coordination and maintenance of effective technical support (e.g., setting up conference call lines or video calls).
- Coordinate materials, including working with outside vendors.
- Management of the executive office yearly and quarterly budget, and the tracking of possible special-project spending.
- Support the Senior Manager, Development Operations with the maintenance of All Voting’s development project management platform (CRM) and tracking of all (c)(3) and (c)(4) donor relationships.
- Project manage NLT-led initiatives, campaigns, and projects when asked.
- Own the administrative and operational management of the organization’s project management platform Teamwork.
- Prepare and organize all materials for board communication and all board meetings.
What You Will Bring:
- 6+ years of experience in supporting organizations, campaigns, government leaders and/or executive teams of nonprofit advocacy organizations.
- Experience in an administrative or executive assistant role where duties included schedule management and office coordination.
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and to handle complex and competing priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, sound judgment, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, database systems, and internet research.
Reports to: Chief of Staff
What We Offer:
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, and generous personal leave and vacation time. Employees can also take advantage of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) and a retirement savings account.
Salary Range: $88,000 – $108,000
Location: This position is currently remote, but the employee will be expected to reside in the D.C. metro area.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter stating why you are applying to All Voting and how this role fits in with your aspirations.
Our Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
All Voting is Local is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.