Advisory: Voting Rights Groups Call on Pennsylvania Officials to Stop Their Attacks on Voters
HARRISBURG, PA. — In partnership with local voting rights and advocacy groups, All Voting is Local Pennsylvania will host a press conference Monday, November 8 at 12:30 p.m. ET in front of the state capitol in Harrisburg in response to recent election review scams coordinated by top Pennsylvania legislators. By calling into question verified election results, these politicians are intentionally trying to undermine our right to vote.
Legislators are now directly targeting the state’s 9 million voters through recent subpoenas, which are intended to seize voters’ private information, like their social security numbers. Our politicians need to know that Pennsylvania voters won’t stand for these bad-faith attacks on our democracy.
When: Monday, Nov. 8 at 12:30 p.m. ET
- Kadida Kenner, Executive Director of the New Pennsylvania Project
- Jim Sadoe of Common Defense
- Sunyoung Strait, Organizing Director at Asian Pacific Islander Political Alliance
- Nick Pressley, Campaign Director at the Pennsylvania Budget and Policy Center
- Abu Edwards, Advisor at All Voting Is Local Pennsylvania
- Melissa Robbins, Co-Founder of Northeast Against Racism
N 3rd St, Harrisburg, PA 17120
RSVP: Michael Krumholtz, firstname.lastname@example.org