Arizona Voting Deadlines
Election Day: November 3, 2020
Last day to register to vote: October 5, 2020
Last day to request a mail-in ballot: October 23, 2020 at 5pm
Last day for the County to receive your early ballot: November 3, 2020 at 7pm
Last day to vote early in-person: October 30, 2020 at 5pm
Last day for emergency voting: November 2, 2020 at 5pm
How do you register to vote or check your registration status?
- Online at Arizona.vote
- At your county recorder’s office
- By mailing a completed voter registration application to your county recorder’s office
How to Return Your Absentee Ballot
- Mail back your ballot-by-mail as soon as possible and no later than Tuesday, October 27.
- If you are unable to mail your ballot back by Tuesday, October 27, you should return it to any voting location or secure ballot drop box in your county by 7 p.m. on Election Day.
- Track the status of your ballot at my.arizona.vote/AbsenteeTracker.aspx
Voting by Mail
- Voting by mail, voting absentee, voting from home, all mean the same thing: your ballot will be mailed directly to you. It is your right.
- Voting by mail is safe and secure.
- You have to request an early ballot to vote by mail. Once your request is received and processed, your ballot will be mailed to you.
- Once you receive a mailed ballot, return it as soon as you can!
In Person Voting
- You can vote early in-person at an early voting location.
- If you vote on Election Day, November 3, 2020, plan to vote at your assigned polling location or a county-wide vote center between 6am and 7pm
- Be sure to bring your mask and your ID when you cast your ballot.
Register, request a mail-in ballot, find your polling place, and more:
Arizona.vote or call 1-866-OUR-VOTE
The Native Vote Election Protection Hotline offers assistance in Navajo, Hopi, and Apache, and English for voters. Call the nonpartisan hotline at 1-888-777-3831 for help with voting related issues.