Pennsylvania Voting Deadlines
Election Day: November 3, 2020
Last day to register to vote: October 19, 2020
Last day to request a mail-in ballot: October 27, 2020
Last day for your county to receive your absentee ballot: November 3, 2020 at 8 pm
Last day to vote early at your clerk’s office: November 2, 2020
How do you register to vote or check your registration status?
- Online, at votespa.gov
- At your city, township, or county clerk’s office
- At a secretary of state branch office
- By mailing in a completed voter registration application
How to Return Your Absentee Ballot
- Submit your ballot at a designated drop box
- Submit your ballot at your satellite county election office
- Vote in person at an early voting location
- Find out more information online at Votespa.com
Voting by Mail
- Voting by mail, voting absentee, voting from home, all mean the same thing: your ballot will be mailed directly to you. It is your right.
- Voting by mail is safe and secure.
- You have to fill out an absentee ballot application to receive a mailed ballot. Once your application is received, your ballot will be mailed to you.
- Once you receive a mailed ballot, return it as soon as you can!
In Person Voting
- You can vote early in-person at a satellite polling location.
- If you vote on Election Day, November 3, 2020, plan to vote at your polling location between 7am and 8pm.
- Be sure to bring your mask. If it is your first time voting in-person in PA, you will need either a Gov. issued ID, or a utility bill. If you do not have ID, you will need to sign an affidavit to cast your ballot.
Register, request a mail-in ballot, find your polling place, and more:
or call 1-866-OUR-VOTE