December 12, 2023
MILWAUKEE – Last week, the 10 individuals who falsely posed as electors for former President Donald Trump in Wisconsin settled a civil lawsuit while also acknowledging that theys were part of an effort to overturn President Joe Biden’s victory. Along with All Voting is Local Action and Secretary of State Sarah Godlewski, advocates and groups will be calling on fake elector and Commissioner Robert “Bob” Spindell to resign from his position on the Wisconsin Elections Commission and Senate Majority Leader Devin LeMahieu to rescind his appointment of Spindell, effective immediately.
- Sam Liebert, State Director, All Voting is Local Action Wisconsin
- Hannah Fried, Executive Director, All Voting is Local Action
- Wisconsin Secretary of State Sarah Godlewski
- Angela Lang, Executive Director of BLOC (Black Leaders Organizing Communities)
- Reverend Greg Lewis, Executive Director of Souls to the Polls
What: Advocacy groups and SOS Godlewski will hold a press conference to call on Spindell to resign from his position on the Wisconsin Elections Commission and Senate Majority Leader Devin LeMahieu to rescind his appointment of Spindell immediately if Spindell refuses to resign.
When: Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 11 AM CST
Where: Zeidler Municipal Building (outside)
841 N Broadway, Milwaukee, WI 53202
Please RSVP to [email protected]