Wisconsin requires voters to show photo ID, such as a WI license or DMV-issued ID, when casting a ballot. Do you have a valid photo ID to vote?
Acceptable forms of photo ID:
- WI driver’s license
- U.S. uniformed services ID
- U.S. passport book or card
- WI driver, state ID, or IDPP receipt
- WI state ID
- Veteran Affairs ID card
- University/college/technical college ID (plus enrollment verification if expired)
- Certificate of naturalization
- Tribal ID
Many Wisconsin DMV locations are offering extended hours on Monday, November 7 and/or Tuesday, November 8 to make sure Wisconsinites can obtain a photo ID in time to vote.