All Voting Is Local is a collaborative effort to make voting accessible for every eligible voter. We fix problems before they happen and knock down barriers to voting. We fight for:
- Simple voter registration processes
- Plentiful early voting opportunities for working voters
- Mail-in ballot procedures that are easy and understandable for service members, Americans with disabilities, and other mail voters
- Conveniently located and accessible polling places distributed fairly across the state
- Poll workers that are properly trained and reflect the community they serve
- Making the voice of every eligible Arizonan heard, no matter where they live, their native language, or ability
Besides fixing problems – we actively make democracy stronger. We learn lessons from across the country about how elections can be run more fairly – and deliver solutions tailor-made for Arizona. We are All Voting is Local Arizona!