All Voting is Local Florida protects and enhances voting rights and free and fair elections throughout Florida. We collaborate with local election officials, community leaders, and other nonpartisan organizations to educate community members and hold decision makers accountable to advancing our most basic civil right: the freedom to vote.
Our current priorities include:
- Expand early voting on public college and university campuses
- Increase polling place access in communities of color
- Work with Supervisor of Elections county offices to make sure all voters can cast a ballot and solve any problems quickly and creatively
- Ensure continued performance of Florida’s Online Voter Registration system
- Break down barriers to vote-by-mail